Food: Recipes, Restaurant Reviews, Healthy Diets and More
With findingDulcinea’s Food Web Guide, you’ll get up-to-date restaurant reviews, recipes, overviews of healthy diets and much more. We’ll help you find old favorites like Cheerwine soda and get organic and specialty food items delivered to your door. Learn about ingredient substitutions or watch a cooking tutorial. Whatever your inclination, we’ll help you taste, cook and order your favorite foods.
Meatloaf again? Give your taste buds a much-needed pick-me-up with ... read more »
If you've ever wondered what people mean when they talk about the ... read more »
Tired of cooking? The Internet has plenty of resources to help you ... read more »
It is possible to get more than just pizza and Chinese food delivered to your doorstep. You might ... read more »
Online grocery shopping makes it possible to buy your food online and have it delivered directly to your front door. There are also plenty of Web sites that can help you organize your shopping list and find out what deals are available in your area.
- Before you start stocking up on items, take a look at these articles about how long you can store your food before it goes bad. Real Simple provides a list of some surprising expiration dates. BusinessWeek gives some general guidelines, regulations and information about expiration dates.
- One way to ease yourself into online grocery shopping is to use a site that tracks your grocery lists and helps you find coupons before you start making purchases online.
- The Internet is a handy place to buy hard-to-find or international grocery items.
- As you do your online grocery shopping, be aware of delivery fees and other delivery specifications. For example, many companies only deliver grocery items during certain time slots.
- There are some grocery delivery sites, such as Peapod.com, that deliver only to certain regions of the country. These online grocery shopping sites be convenient and inexpensive alternatives to the national delivery sites.
To save money on groceries ...
requires you to create a free account before you can look at the grocery deals in your area, but the effort is worthwhile. Instead of scouring your local paper for coupons, browse the sale flyers in your zip code. Search by store and food category or use the "Quicklist" feature to create your own shopping list.
To have your online grocery shopping delivered ...
delivers frozen, chef prepared meals to your home in 3 to 6 business days anywhere in the United States. You'll find nutritional information and several meal plans, including Senior
and Weight Loss
has a list of sites that deliver ready-made meals to your door. Menu options range from gourmet and vegetarian to Texas BBQ and Chicago flavors.
Online grocery shopping for specialty or hard-to-find items ...
is an interesting site to browse even if you don't have a specific product in mind. You might discover a hard-to-find or location-specific favorite such as Gold Mine gum or Cheerwine soda.
Gourmet Grocery Online
provides nationwide delivery of online grocery shopping options for gourmet items like foie gras, imported wine and cheese, and fruit baskets.
offers online grocery shopping for all kinds of organic foods (for example, produce, dairy, meat and flowers) delivered to your door overnight.
presents an "Emergency Menu" that can feed a family for one week on only $45. You'll find a shopping list of ingredients and recipes for each dish.
You may never need to buy a cookbook again. You can find ... read more »
The following food and health Web sites give ... read more »
There’s no reason to limit your food choices simply because ... read more »
Most Recent Guides