Finding a Job
The Internet can help you speed through the career search process and find the job of your dreams. ... read more »
Before you begin your job search, you should know which details of your life are on the Internet ... read more »
A lot of companies post job listings on their Web sites, which is great if you know exactly where ... read more »
Your résumé can be the greatest asset to your job search. It is your first, and often ... read more »
You might meet someone on an airplane or in line at the grocery store who offers you the job ... read more »
Think of an interview as the employer's test drive of you as an employee. The sites below can help you learn how to interview with ease.
- Research the company with which you are interviewing. Here are some tips to help you:
- Try entering the company's name in a general search engine to find the company's Web site.
- Look on some of the networking sites for employee opinions about a company. Jobster is just one of the sites that provides employee commentary about the work environment of a company.
- Some things to consider before the interview:
- Prepare yourself for the questions you might be asked and think of some potential answers.
- Think of a few questions that you would like to ask about the job or company.